Re: [cdt-dev] Black Console?

Yeah, bug 270326. There is a bunch of screenshots :-) there.

Andrew

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:42 PM, <Warren.Paul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That bug has been around for a couple of years at least.  I remember seeing it once and looking into it briefly, but don't recall the outcome.  Obviously I didn't fix it.  :)

Perhaps there's some interesting comment history on the CDT bug(s) reported for this?

Thanks,
Warren

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Andrew Gvozdev
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 3:32 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Black Console?

My friend is using eclipse M6 and CDT 7.0 I201004122255 from Apr 12 (version built locally).

Andrew

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I upgraded to the latest I-build of the Eclipse SDK and had all sorts of problems with my workspace. I'm guessing it's something related to the preferences stored there. When I launch a run-time workspace, it's fine. I may just wipe out my metadata and start again.