RE: [cdt-dev] Use Inspector Debug Hover

I had some people tell me they didn't like the fancy hover.
They felt it was too heavy and cumbersome.  I'm sure they
are the minority so I added that checkbox with a default
to be having the fancy hover enabled.

Feel free to rename the preference is you find it
is not clear.
And I won't fight too hard if you insist on removing it,
although I don't find it hurts anyone to have it, but only
gives more choice to a user.

Marc