Re: [cdt-dev] CDT for Windows, launching, and Wascana

It doesn't. You just mentioned Cygwin and that always makes me shiver :).

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:35 PM, John Cortell <rat042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Um. I'm not sure what that has to do with my question. I know that Wascana is MinGW based, and that sounds great to me.

I'm just wondering what about the launch mechanism is really problematic at this point for the beginner to novice user.

John