Re: [cdt-dev] CDT for Windows, launching, and Wascana

Wascana is alive and well. It'll be ready to beta by M7. It's currently sitting on a secret site that I'm a beta tester for which should become public by then (I hope). If you promise to keep the secret, I'll forward you the link privately ;). I'll make that offer to the other committers too. We can help test the site.

As I reported in the bug I raised, my biggest issue is ensuring we have the same environment for firing up the debugger than we do for the build.

Cheers,
Doug.