RE: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

> BTW, did you meant the context menu? That's where the overflow of
> actions that operate on a selection in the view should go,
> not the view menu.

Which one is which :-)  My assumption is that the context menu is
the 'righ-click' menu (popup), while the view menu is the upside-down
triangle.  I probaly got confused about what Mikhail was suggesting.
What I meant was the menu to which Mikhail wants to add the new action.

Marc

Back to the top