Re: [cdt-dev] What's the name of the project again?

Cool. The official name is C/C++ Development Tooling. But that sucks. Everyone just knows it as Eclipse CDT. C/C++ IDE is the name of the EPP package which includes the CDT and other things useful for C/C++ developers. Mind you what "the CDT" is is debatable since we have so many optional parts.

And, personally, I want to grow past C and C++. Objective-C is the next obvious one. Fortran should be closer. And I still dream of Ada. Essentially all languages supported by gcc (except gcj which should just go away). That would require changing the 'C' to mean something different like 'Native' with the 'C' being invisible.

I look forward to seeing the proposed logo.
:D