Re: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

The problem here is that some debugger concepts are universally consistent: suspend, resume, step-in, step-over, e.g.,. Connect/disconnect/attach/detach are far from that and any attempt to establish a consensus is going to be futile. At best, we can standardize on what they mean for a particular backend. I'd still like to see us standardize on those actions for gdb, but vendors not using gdb should assign whatever meaning makes sense to them and their technology.

John