RE: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

But it's just the name 'disconnect' that is the problem.
wouldn't be ok to have it be a 'disconnect' for JDT, but a 'detach'
for CDT?

The reason that motivates your change is, as per your first email:
"Currently both GDB-based implementations use the "Disconnect" action of the Debug
 view for sending the "detach" command to GDB. This is misleading because there is
 the "disconnect" command in GDB.""

Which is just the naming of the command, no?
I'm having trouble accepting that we are going to make this change because
the names don't match.  Did users of CDT complain about the situation?

Back to the top