RE: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

yes :-(
That is not so good for the toolbar.

My point was that having 'disconnect' on the toolbar, for GDB,
doesn't not seem as useful as having 'detach'.
Are we really forced to have GDB's 'disconnect' on the toolbar,
just because the JDT/platform has named it 'disconnect'.

Is that the only reason that we don't instead have GDB's
disconnect in the view menu?

Back to the top