RE: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

At a minimum.
But having 'attach' in the toolbar but not 'detach' (anymore),
doesn't seem right.
If the current 'disconnect' button stops calling 'detach' for
processes/threads/frames, then we should move 'connect' to
the view menu as well.

But I would find it limiting for the user not to have the ability
to attach/detach from processes using the toolbar.  I think
(although I could be wrong) that for multi-process, it can be
an operation that should be easily available.

Marc

Back to the top