Re: [cdt-dev] build question -- extra switches

These generate the .d dependency files which are used by subsequent
incremental runs of make to ensure that objects are rebuilt when
dependencies change (for example a #included header).  How do you
think this is affecting a debug session? Is the dwarf different?

I'm not sure how the internal builder does dependency tracking...

Cheers,
James