Re: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

At 12:59 PM 4/14/2010, Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:
On 14/04/2010 1:37 PM, Pawel Piech wrote:
I agree that an action is a heavy-weight solution here. Could it be solved as a preference to the disconnect action behavior? It could even bring up a dialog with a "remember my decision" option.
-Pawel
Also "detach" can be applied to a process or or a thread group, "disconnect" has no parameters.

Ah, well that changes things. In that case, a gdb-specific detach action seems warranted, IMO.

John

Back to the top