Re: [cdt-dev] Helios Requirements Grid

I've just fixed all feature license inconsistencies in CDT. I've also checked off some of our requirements for Helios in the tracker.

http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseOverview.php?action="">

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---04/13/2010 01:56:17 PM---Hey guys, the planning council has published their requiremDoug Schaefer ---04/13/2010 01:56:17 PM---Hey guys, the planning council has published their requirements grid again for Helios. We, the CDT i

Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

04/13/2010 01:56 PM

[cdt-dev] Helios Requirements Grid

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, the planning council has published their requirements grid again for Helios. We, the CDT is 100% yellow, i.e. we haven't met a single requirement.

http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php

cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx