Re: [cdt-dev] Parity features that don't work well (was: Signals view in CDT debugger)

+1. I think we agreed that we didn't need to reach 100% parity, unless you want to replicate the bugs too :). My goal is for as few people to notice as possible the change in "default", again, keeping the users happy.