Re: [cdt-dev] Nightly build broken

I will eventually delete all of the other org.eclipse.cdt-* folders and move everything under org.eclipse.cdt. However, with the move to git sometime in the future, I haven't been in a hurry to do that.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 6:36 AM, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi John,

On 9 April 2010 23:38, John Cortell <rat042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've added the new feature
>
>   /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/all/org.eclipse.cdt.gdb-feature
>
> to encapsulate the two new common gdb plugins, and have hopefully updated
> all the necessary files to establish the proper build-time dependencies.

Is .../all/... the best place for the new plugins and features?
Almost without exception the contents of o.e.cdt/all/ are symlinks to
directories elsewhere in the tree.  It would be great to preserve this
so if & when we move to git, similar plugins are grouped together in
module git repositories.
Perhaps the plugins could live in org.eclipse.cdt-debug?

Cheers,
James