Re: [cdt-dev] How does CDT internal builder construct the command line and is there any way to change it?

Hi Anna,

I have an example of that in the org.eclipse.cdt.build.crossgcc plugin which is found in the org.eclipse.cdt/all folder. You can associate a command line handler for your tool. For the crossgcc one it prepends the gcc prefix, e.g. arm-eabi, as found in the toolchain options.

BTW, the mechanism is a bit weird. If you have any suggestions (or patches :) to improve it, they'd be appreciated.

Cheers,
Doug.