Re: [cdt-dev] proposal: remove several CDI debuggers

On 12/04/2010 10:19 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
Well, I'm working right now on integrating a Cygwin cross-sim-debugger.
According to the PR, the MinGW debugger is a place to integrate path handling.
  Won't the Cygwin debugger be a useful place to add Cygpath conversions, and
wouldn't that solve the problem in the PR by letting relative paths as well as
full file paths work?  I can contribute patches if that's what it would take
to make this debugger useful rather than obsoletion-worthy.

     cheers,
       DaveK
There is a CygWin specific command factory, you can extend it to handle most of the cygpath conversions. And what's the problem with relative paths?

Mikhail

Back to the top