From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 1:01 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT View - execute a GDB command?

You have two possible example types: the older way using CDI, or the newer
way using DSF.

Which integration are you using? And which version of CDT (are you using
HEAD?)

If in HEAD, for DSF you can look at how we use
org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.mi.service.command.CommandFactory.
The methods in there are called to create MI commands and you can follow
when they are created and how they are sent.  It's not trivial, but
once you get it, it becomes second nature.

For CDI you can look at
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.command.CommandFactory.

Marc