RE: [cdt-dev] DSF/CDI Launchers weirdness

We're almost there for that one.  And I think we should make
a decision for 7.0.
I'd like some input from the EDC folks; maybe they can make
their delegate ro Debug only?

Note that there is a different prompt when Running a program
that already has launch config associated to it.  The prompt
requests the user to choose which existing launch to use.
I think this is ok and must have been there from the start,
even with just CDI.

> I think the same should be true for Debug. We should be able
> to tell from the context of the selection what debugger to
> run. And that decides what integration to use, not the other
> way around. This is something I've stated before, and I still
> stand by it.

Yes, ultimately, that would be so much better.