Re: [cdt-dev] Google Summer of Code - anybody wants to volunteer to be a mentor?

I don't think they are public but here is "deliverables" section:

The expected result of this project is a new version of the C++ Editor
component of Eclipse CDT, with new functionality introduced. The exact
added features should reflect the needs of C++ developers and provide
a modern way of performing repetitive tasks. Feasible possibilities
include:

    * Quick Fixes features for common editing scenarios, i.e. for
simultaneous .cpp/.h edition
    * Annotations
    * Selection expansion
    * Quick documentation view in Context Assist or on hover

After the completion, programming in CDT should become closer to
programming in Java and JDT - automated and convenient. A CDT user
should find the code edition faster, less repetitive, less distracting
and more fluent.