RE: [cdt-dev] Nightly build broken

I think it's getting late in the week and my brain isn't quite working as it should.

I'm going to leave you to sort out how we could disassociate the launch plugin from the gnu feature (perhaps move it to the cdt-platform feature). I'm going to create the dedicated gdb feature to sort the immediate problem.

John