Re: [cdt-dev] Possible to use the qtc-debugging-helper (Either DSF/CDI)

EDC on Linux talks to gdbserver, which is not present on Mac OS. EDC on Mac
OS could in a similar way perhaps use Apple's gdb as a provider of low level
debug services (Run Control, Memory, Registers). This is how the Metrowerks
CodeWarrior debugger worked on Mac OS X.

- Ken

> From: ext Marc-Andre Laperle <malaperle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 20:31:39 +0200
> To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Possible to use the qtc-debugging-helper (Either
> DSF/CDI)
>
> It's a modified GDB 6.3, wouldn't it be possible to create an agent for
> it? Of course, it wouldn't support fancy features such as pretty
> printers. I thought EDC on Linux talked with GDB? I don't know much
> about TCF/EDC...

Back to the top