Re: [cdt-dev] Possible to use the qtc-debugging-helper (Either DSF/CDI)

I'm scared of where Apple may be going with things like LLVM and Clang in that Apple may becoming up with their own debugger, or something that is NOT GDB which may explain why they have not updated their GDB since 6.3. If someone ends up at WWDC this year they could corner one of the Xcode developers and ask them what's up.
--
Mike J.