Re: [cdt-dev] Codan quick fixes

I agree that the UI should align with JDT. I use quick fix all the time there, e.g., to add the //$NLS stuff on strings.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is only one quick fix implemented so far for assignment in condition checker, it does work for me as java ones I think.
I have no experience at all with quick fix myself.

Marc-Andre Laperle wrote:
Hi,

First, let me say that I think Codan has great potential and I plan to contribute checkers. I noticed that quick fixes are not as obvious as JDT's:

- The marker doesn't have a light bulb
- You can't click on the marker to have a list of quick fixes
- You can't hover on the problem and have a list of quick fixes

Is this a planed enhancement?

Thanks

Marc-Andre