Re: [cdt-dev] Problem specifying path to Debugger script in Debug Configuration

On 01/04/2010 21:27, Marc Khouzam wrote:
> You are right, I couldnt' get a relative path to work.

  And I have run into the same problem when trying to use "target sim" + "load
<executable>" in a .gdbinit file, I also had to use a full path.  I haven't
debugged it yet (will check later) but wonder if the gdb process is being
launched from the eclipse executable's $CWD.

    cheers,
      DaveK

Back to the top