Re: [cdt-dev] Changing debugging 'restart' icon

Title: Re: [cdt-dev] Changing debugging 'restart' icon
+1

From: ext Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:29:44 +0200
To: "'CDT General developers list.'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Changing debugging 'restart' icon

Hi,

For debugging, the platform now supports a retargettable action to restart the debug session.
(see bug http://bugs.eclipse.org/286256
<http://bugs.eclipse.org/286256> for details)
We should migrate to it eventually but as things are pretty busy it may not happen in 7.0.
However, there is a new restart icon that I think we should use.

The current restart icon is simply the 'refresh' icon, but flipped.  The new icon is less confusing, and in line with what the platform uses.

Old icon
New icon

Anyone object to me changing just the icon for Helios?

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top