From: ext Tim Black <timblaktu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 03:37:17 +0200
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] problem specifying path to "C/C++ Application Path" in Debug Configuration in CDT 7.0/Eclipse 3.6M6

Using latest development package (CDT 7.0/Eclipse 3.6M6) I find I have to browse and specify absolute path to the application for debugger to work. (setting called "C/C++ Application" on Main tab of Debug Configuration dialog). Specifying the relative path as worked in 3.5.2/6.0: "<projectName>/folder/subfolder/appName" doesn't work. Also the "Search Project" button does nothing. I returned to 3.5.2 to verify this same project works correctly in this regard. this is a Makefile Project, and I did import it into my Helios workspace from the Galileo workspace. I searched but couldn't find any reports. Is this a known problem? Is there a workaround?

Back to the top