[cdt-dev] Post M6 Addition to org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions extension point

Hi,
Please note that there is a bug which features a new addition to org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions extension point (a new attribute for "option"). I am looking at it post M6 since it depends on changes in Platform done in M6. Note also that it adds a couple of methods in IOption which is technically non-API class.

Bug 300539. Add ability to specify filter-path to build-options that support browsing

Let me know if there are any objections.

Thanks
Andrew

Back to the top