Re: [cdt-dev] Slides for Codan (C/C++ Static Analysis Framework for Eclipse CDT)

Oh, thanks Ken! I did not know that

Beth Tibbitts wrote:

Yes Alena, thanks for posting. Ken Ryall demo'd the codan features quite well at the CDT talk,
and also did so at the Static Analysis BOF later that evening.
It looks great and got lots of positive comments!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Alena Laskavaia ---03/25/2010 12:40:14 PM---I did some slides for EclipseCon, I did not present it siAlena Laskavaia ---03/25/2010 12:40:14 PM---I did some slides for EclipseCon, I did not present it since I did not go, but for those are intere

Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>

03/25/2010 12:40 PM

[cdt-dev] Slides for Codan (C/C++ Static Analysis Framework for Eclipse CDT)

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I did some slides for EclipseCon, I did not present it since I did not
go, but for those are interested here is a link to presentation:
http://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0Aai7vKenmELsZGc2OXo4eDNfN2Q2czkyeGc3&hl=en