Re: [cdt-dev] Build Console no longer shows for non-C/C++ Projects

Hi, all,

I have attached a patch to bug 306945 that adds API allowing CDT extenders to plug in call-back hooks for the Build Console's "Save to File" action to show whatever UI their project nature provides to configure the build console log file location.  The existing behaviour of showing the C/C++ Build properties of a C/C++ project is re-cast as a self-extension of this new API.

See the comment in the bug for details:  http://bugs.eclipse.org/306945#c3

Feedback is welcome!

Thanks,

Christian