[cdt-dev] Note: API addition in DSF

Hi,

As part of Bug 306553 - Extend expressions service to allow casting to type and showing arrays , I added a new DSF service "IExpressions2" so a backend can support this implementation.  No other APIs were modified.

The CDT UI commands for this (Cast To Type/Display As Array/Restore Original Type) were converted to new-style Eclipse commands in the process, so an adapter can implement ICastToType/ICastToArray.  I validated that this still works with CDI/GDB.

-- Ed

Back to the top