Re: [cdt-dev] Build Console no longer shows for non-C/C++ Projects

Hi, James,

http://bugs.eclipse.org/306945

I take it from your response that the support for non-C/C++ projects was intended and this can be considered a regression.  I shall see whether I can quickly work up a patch, but I don't know how much time I can invest in making the console logging work for non-C projects.

Thanks!

Christian