[cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 install: org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user is downloaded even when update archive is used

I have noticed when installing CDT 7.0.0 from the update site archive on the builds page,
It is downloading org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user plugin from the Eclipse helios update site
even though I'm installing from the (downloaded) update site.
Is this plugin not part of the archive?
If i unzip the archive I see in in plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user_5.1.0.201003151310.jar, so it seems that it is.

After the install the file with the same name is in my plugins/ dir so the one it downloaded seems to match.

P.S. It was great to see everyone at the CDT BOF tonight at EclipseCon

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top