[cdt-dev] Re: EclipseCon Meeting

Wednesday seems to be the best day. Unfortunately Felix isn't attending the conference, but he will come for this. I need to see how tight they are with checking badges in the unconference time. But let's plan to meet then anyway at 7:15. I'll let you know where when I figure that out.

Judging from the discussions I've had already, we will have a lot to talk about :).

Cheers,
Doug