Re: [cdt-dev] Debugger Source File Lookup

Project is always added into the Source Lookup Path by default. As I mentioned, I encountered the problem regardless of "Search for duplicate source files on the path" or Debugger - "Use full file path to set breakpoints" settings in the Launch Configuration.