Re: [cdt-dev] Debugger Source File Lookup

I tried both ways and wasn't hitting the bkpt. I am having success now, however, after changing my Source Lookup Path back to its Default. I.e. back to the way it was when the debugger was opening the wrong main.cpp. So, I hit the bkpt when Source Lookup Path is

   Absolute File Path
   MyProject

and I don't hit the bkpt when Source Lookup Path is simply

Absolute File Path

OK, so I've hit the breakpoint in getSourceElement(Object element). I stepped over the line

List sources = doSourceLookup(element);

it took about 15 seconds and I can see that sources.elementData[0].path contains a relative path to the WRONG main.cpp file, like this: /projectName/a/b/c/src/main.cpp.

What next?

Back to the top