Re: [cdt-dev] Debugger Source File Lookup

I don't know about the MakeBuilder.java breakpoint, but try the one I suggested. That for sure will should be hit when you launch a debug session (for the target C/C++ program). Note that it's a platform file (not CDT). You don't need to have its project in your workspace. Just located the class with Open Type (CTRL-SHIFT-T on Windows) and set a breakpoint in the method I mentioned.