[cdt-dev] problem in function runEventLoop(Window.IExceptionHandler handler, Display display)

Hi all,
when I debug mon program, I've the problem in the class below
public class MakefileEditorAction implements IObjectActionDelegate {

private ISelection selection;

@Override
public void run(IAction action) {

XMLReader.getVariableValues("data.xml");
}}
line :XMLReader.getVariableValues("data.xml");
step in the definition of this function:

public class XMLReader {
static org.jdom.Document document;
static Element racine;

public static Map<String, ArrayList<String>> getVariableValues(
String filename) {
Map<String, ArrayList<String>> valueList = new HashMap<String, ArrayList<String>>();
SAXBuilder sxb = new SAXBuilder();
try {
document = sxb.build(new File(filename));
} catch (Exception e) {
}
}
when i step over this line :SAXBuilder sxb = new SAXBuilder();
I entered in the class eventtable.class and then in Workbench.class:
the program run in loop, it can't get out of while...
Workbench.class:
private void runEventLoop(Window.IExceptionHandler handler, Display display) {
runEventLoop = true;
while (runEventLoop) {
try {
if (!display.readAndDispatch()) {
getAdvisor().eventLoopIdle(display);
}
} catch (Throwable t) {
handler.handleException(t);
// In case Display was closed under us
if (display.isDisposed())
   runEventLoop = false;
}
}
}

have a idea about that?
thanks,

Hotmail : une messagerie performante et gratuite avec une sécurité signée Microsoft Profitez-en

Back to the top