Re: [cdt-dev] Exporting Internal Packages

John,

Thanks for your quick response!

Find new bugs

  http://bugs.eclipse.org/306287
  http://bugs.eclipse.org/306288

For the affected components.  Because it's as easy as running the PDE's manifest clean-up tool, I attached patches with the results of that tool.  If you use Mylyn, it will be marginally easier than running the tool yourself.  :-)

cW