Re: [cdt-dev] Exporting Internal Packages

That would be great. Please open a bug report. No need to submit a patch; just mention the plugins. This is straightforward enough. I'll give this a few hours for someone to object (in case there's some reason I'm overlooking). If there is none, I'll address this by COB.

John