Re: [cdt-dev] catchpoint support in GDB

Hm. Well the fact that nobody complained is proof enough for me :-) I'll go ahead and remove them. CDT 7.0 will thus only support the catchpoint types in gdb 7.0.

John

At 12:46 PM 3/17/2010, Tom Tromey wrote:
> [...]

John> However, I see that 'help catch' in 6.8 reveals a much longer
John> list, and pretty much matches the list supported in CDT right
John> now. Is that delta the list of events that were documented but
John> never implemented?

Yes, I believe so.

John> Not to mention, a gdb vendor may have implemented the whole set,
John> even if the base code doesn't.

I suppose it is possible, though nobody complained when we removed them.

I think it is more likely that CDT users who try to use these commands
will be frustrated, because they won't work anywhere.

Tom