Error in final launch sequence.
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Timed out waiting for the launched TCF agent to make peer "Win32 Debug Agent" available.
Timed out waiting for the launched TCF agent to make peer "Win32 Debug Agent" available.

Am 16/03/2010 15:00, schrieb Marc Khouzam:
I ran some basic tests on debugging with DSF-GDB and things look ok.
I did open two minor bugs though, the first on DSF and the other on DSF-GDB.
It was nice to see the many new features that were recently added.

306007 [expressions][hover] Modifying a value in the hover does not show right away in the hover
306011 [debug view][wp][cdi] Debug view should show old/new value when wp is hit

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: March-15-10 2:46 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 M6 Candidate (was Error during nightly builds)

CDT build is now available: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/7.0.0/I.I201003151310/index.html

Thanks everyone,
Doug.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Marc-Andre Laperle <malaperle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you have Eclipse 3.6 M5, you can also update to M6 using 'Check for Updates' with this update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6milestones/

then install the CDT zip.

Marc-Andre

On 10-03-15 1:54 PM, Mike Jackson wrote:
Err.  when is Eclipse M6 being built? I don't seem to see a link off
the main Eclipse Download Page. I see M5 but nothing else.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx