[cdt-dev] org.eclipse.cdt.build plug-ins moved

Hey gang,

I've shelved my work on the "New Build System" and have moved the org.eclipse.cdt.build.* plugins into the old directory (which happens to contain other unfinished work of mine :( ).

I'll be focusing on better integrating third party "managed build systems" into the CDT, and on other wizards that help set up CDT projects for specific types of Makefile project, like the import wizard I'm finishing up. The next one will probably be Android Native support since that's what I'm currently interested in ;). At some point I'll also start work on qmake support for Qt projects which will also stick with the theme of building on top of Makefile projects.

At least that's my currently plan, subject to change as priorities change.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top