Re: [cdt-dev] A annoying "error" in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.memory.traditional.Rendering

There is a recommended set of java checks that should be set to errors including this one. I guess this plugin does not define own settings and author did not use recommended settings (http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/policy) in his workspace preferences

Andy Jin wrote:
In CDT Head, the class
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.memory.traditional.Rendering fails to compile
in my workspace. I have the preference "Java -> Compiler ->
Errors/Warnings -> Possible accidental boolean assignment (e.g. 'if(a =
b)'):" set to the level of Error. In line 1816 of this class:

if(fIsDisplayLittleEndian = littleEndian)

This seems to be an accidental boolean assignment.

Has anyone seen this? Or has anyone set that compiler option to Error?

Thanks,
Andy