[cdt-dev] Debugging DSF Request Monitors

I'm currently having problems that the variables view hangs (after I touched DSF GDB code).

My guess is that some RequestMonitor is not getting its done(), and because of this blocks further updates of the variables view. I already repeatedly reviewed my code changes, but I cannot find something.

I also experimented with tons of debug outputs I generated myself, and the DSF debug options. But still, I'm not getting the hang what is going one.

I wonder if there is a way to find out which currently existing RequestMonitors have not yet received their done(). Together with stack trace created in the RequestMonitor constructor, I should have a hint what hangs.

Jens.

Back to the top