From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xuan Chen
Sent: March-16-10 11:00 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Can we use CDT debugger to attach to a running process in remote Linux server?

Hi,

It is probably a user question, instead of a developer question...

Is there a way to attach to a running process (the application I want to debug need a special launch) in remote Linux server using CDT debug support?  Thanks.

Regards,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top