Re: [cdt-dev] API breaking change in CDT debug

On 15/03/2010 20:26, Piech, Pawel wrote:
> IPresentationContext is a provisional API interface so theoretically it
> wouldn't be an API breaking change anyway.

  Ok, I give!  All I meant is that you can't compile CDT HEAD against any
version of the SDK prior to M6 any more.  The reason you can't is because it
calls a function from the platform core that didn't used to be there in M5.
If the term "API breaking" isn't suitable to describe that situation, I
apologise for causing confusion.

    cheers,
      DaveK

Back to the top