Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 M6 Candidate (was Error during nightly builds)

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doug Schaefer wrote:
Let me know if you need a re-spin. The build takes over an hour so please let me know ASAP. And there have been check-ins since the last build so let me know if that causes more problems.

+1 for a respin.  This is a pretty annoying bug to have in a mile-stone build.

OK, I'll kick it off now.

BTW, as a side note, I'm more worried about the quality of this CDT build than any other build we've had in a while. Not sure what to do about it.
We've had a lot of changes by a lot of people, so I agree with your sentiment.  A desperate cry for help in sanity testing may spur some people.  But a week before EclipseCon is a busy time...
I guess I'm more worried about the fixing part, right now ;).

:D

Back to the top