Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 M6 Candidate (was Error during nightly builds)

Patrick discovered that the Breakpoint Properties... action is missing from the breakpoints view.  I just committed the fix (bug 305875), but I don't know whether it warrants a re-spin.

-Pawel

Doug Schaefer wrote:
OK, Looks like we got a good one. Please raise any objections for pushing this build as M6 by end of day Monday. BTW, Still waiting for Eclipse Platform M6 before we can really test this thing.

Doug.