Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Re: questions about building and modifying CDT plugins

If frequent API changes between plugins is a real problem (which is not the case for build plugins btw) one could check out from CVS tag from which the build was done. That would take care of broken HEAD snapshots as well. But of course you won't be able to update from the HEAD then.

Andrew